Consumer Electronics and Appliances Manufacturers Association
Consumer Electronics and Appliances Manufacturers Association (CEAMA), established in the year 1978 is an all-India body representing Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, and Mobile Industry. This apex body aims to enhance the development of the Consumer Electronics and Appliances Industry and its components to maintain fair competition and healthy practices among manufacturers, dealers, and other stakeholders. With a strong foothold for the past 45 years, this non-profit organization constantly strives to look after the common interests of its members, for sustainable growth in the sector.
- Interacts with the Government in formulating policies for the development of the sector.
- Facilitates industry growth by serving as an interface with the Government for meaningful interaction and dialogue.
- Takes up the problems of members with govt. for resolution.
- Provides consultancy on commercial matters.
- Conducts Training Programs / Workshops.
- Interacts with other industry Chambers / Associations.
- Interacts with Media to highlight issues affecting the growth of the sector and put across the industry’s viewpoint.
Member – Product Profile
- Air Conditioners
- DVD Players
- Electronic Clocks
- Public Address System
- Set Top Boxes
- TV sets
- Audio / Video Equipment
- Digital Cameras
- Microwave Ovens
- Small Appliances
- Washing Machines
To play a strategic role in creating value add for the consumer electronics and appliances industry through sustainable engagement with various stakeholders.
Companies engaged in the manufacture of Consumer Electronics equipment and items such as Television, including set-top boxes, audio and video products, Major Domestic Appliances, Air treatment products, Small & large Home Appliances, Water Purifiers, Games, Toys, Electronic Clocks & watches, Mobiles and components/accessories used solely with these items. The membership spectrum comprises both Indian Corporates & MNCs and includes large, medium, and small-scale sectors.